Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Last Shower

I haven't blogged in quite some time and I don't have a good excuse. I know that I just lay around all day, so I should be completely caught up, but I'm not.

Last Saturday my mom's great friends, Mrs. Bullard, Mrs. Foley and Mrs. Harn threw me a wonderful shower. Unfortunately it had to be moved to my house and I had to lay in a recliner the entire time, but it was great! The guests invited were all friends of my mom's. It was such an amazing day. To know that all of those women played such a special role in my mom's life and then were sweet enough to come and support my boys and I is just an overwhelming experience.
The three ladies that hosted the shower are all like mothers to me and always have been. I have known all three of them since I was three. Their children and my brother were all in kindergarten together. It is hard to believe that these wonderful ladies have been in my life for 24 years! I am so blessed to have them in my life, they take such good care of me and check up on me on a regular basis.

Unfortunately I completely forgot to get out my camera and have someone take pictures. Just trust that the food and decor was all amazing. It was a perfect day and we were given lots of wonderful gifts. We have the most generous people in our lives.

Thank you again Mrs. Bullard, Mrs. Foley and Mrs. Harn!! I love you all!!!

No comments: