Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Are you busy next Thursday?

We went back to the doctor today and things look great!!! The boys have each gained a couple of ounces since Thursday and based on my placentas, their lungs are strong and healthy.

Because of all of the positive news we were hearing during the ultrasound I was convinced that Dr. Rawson would tell me that I could relax some on my bed rest. No such luck. Now is just as important as ever to stay horizontal. We don't want my water breaking at home. However, he did say that if the ultrasound looks just as good or even better next Tuesday than "next Thursday would be an excellent day to have a baby." So this means that the boys' birthday will be Thursday, May 28, 2009!!!! This also means only 9 more days of bed rest!

The news hasn't actually hit me yet. It hasn't sunk in that I will be a mom in less than 10 days. This is so crazy! Please pray that the boys don't decide to come earlier than this. We want them as big and healthy as possible.

2 comments:

Mary said...

wait, but you're ALREADY a mom! so you don't need that news to sink in anyway :)

so excited and can't wait! 2009 will be such a fun baby year!!

The doTERRA Darling said...

YAY! I am so excited to meet them!!! I can't wait until next Thursday now!