They are here and they are perfect!!! Blake came into the world at 10:35 this morning weighing in at 5.5 pounds and 18 inches long. Jack came into the world at 10:36 this morning weighing in at 5.1 pounds and 19 inches long. Blake has been able to stay with us the entire day and Jack went into the NICU for about 4 hours. He was forgetting to breath while crying and his blood sugar level was a little low; but now he is perfect.
They look very similar with the exception of the size of their head. That is how we are able to tell them apart. Blake's head is very round and plump with dimples, and Jack's head is very narrow and skinny. Both have a dimple in their chins.
We will post more pictures soon.
Garrett and I with Blake.

Jack is close to the curtain and Garrett is holding Blake.

The proud Daddy!

9 comments:
Oh, Kimmie!!!! They are soooo precious!!!! I have been checking your blog nonstop! :) I am glad they are here and healthy!! You and Garrett look great, too!
yay!!!! :-) They are adorable and you look GREAT!! Presley has a tough choice ;-) hee-hee!!! Can't wait for more pics and to meet them!
They are perfect!! Eveyrone looks great and I couldn't be happier for the Erbele family of 4!
Great pictures!! So glad that they are finally here and healthy! All 4 of you look great!
Way to go! I started having contractions today, but like you said they were able to stop them with medication. No bed rest yet, so hopefully McKenna will cook a little longer. I'm so happy for you and your husband. We miss you at Kaufman.
Couldn't be happier for both of you...they are so precious!!! I can't wait to hold them again. So glad they are healthy and doing well!
Congratulations! We can't wait to meet them!
Yay! Congratulations on 2 adorable baby boys - I can't wait to meet them!
Kimmie and Garrett!
I have opened your blog about 100 times since Thursday morning. I love the updates and all of the pictures. Everyone looks great and I love the one with your Dad laughing or smiling just really big. I will come see you either Monday or Tuesday after work. That should put me at your house around 5:15 or so, if I get out on time. I can't wait to see your sweet little boys!
Love,
Aunt Lynda
Post a Comment