Before he leaves for work, Garrett makes me a sandwich and snacks and puts them in a cooler next to the couch. He also got a 2.5 gallon jug of water that he refills so I can use it to refill my water bottle. I am supposed to be drinking at least a gallon of water a day. Garrett also set up a table for me with my hair dryer and flat iron on it so I can somewhat attempt to fix my hair on the days I get to take a bath.
Once all of this bed rest is over I owe him big time! I know he has a lot more added stress trying to make sure I'm taken care of along with the house and laundry. He is doing a great job and I couldn't ask for a better husband!! I love you Garrett!!
Before we get to the pictures, don't mind the bed head and VERY white legs!!!
If you come over, this is how you will find me. You can see my table with the cooler and jug of water at easy reach.
You can see my beauty shop on the table behind my head. You can also see the home monitoring device on the edge of the coffee table.





No comments:
Post a Comment