I know Mrs. Wright told you that I am now on bed rest so I can't come up to visit you. Can you believe that I have to lay down all day every day? I get to sleep in every morning and watch TV all day. Sounds pretty good doesn't it? Well, let me tell you that it isn't all that great. It can get pretty boring. I can't even get up to fix myself lunch or dinner. Mr. Erbele has to do all of that for me. Before he leaves for work he makes my breakfast and a lunch. He puts my lunch in a cooler next to the couch so I won't have to get up. I even have to eat laying down. Luckily Buster is around to clean up my messes.
Blake and Jackson are doing so great and kicking like crazy. I watch my belly all the time as it just moves all over the place. I think that the boys think my belly is a jungle gym. Blake weighs 3 pounds 11 ounces and Jack weighs 3 pounds 9 ounces. The next time your mom buys a gallon of milk and it is half empty, that is about the same weight as the boys. Last week when I went to the doctor to get more pictures of the boys, Blake was sitting on Jack's face. Isn't that funny? Luckily today when I went and got more pictures, he had moved and was leaving his brother alone.
Boys and girls, I am so proud of all your hard work you are doing for Mrs. Wright. Please keep it up. I think about each one of you all the time and I wish I could come and give you each a hug. If the doctor tells me I no longer have to be on bed rest, you kiddos will be the first I come to visit.
Mrs. Wright told me that you all were wondering how big my belly has gotten, so I have included a picture. Let me just say that it has gotten BIG!! In the next few weeks it is really going to get huge, so I will send you more pictures.
Be good and hopefully I will see you soon!





2 comments:
maybe i'm a nerd but for some reason this post made me all teary eyed! those kiddos were lucky to have such a good teacher :)
Very Sweet!
Post a Comment