Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 5, 2009

Wish me luck!!

Well tomorrow is my first day back with the little munchkins after a 16 day hiatus. I'm anxious to get back into a routine, but not so excited about getting up before 6am. I did work up the nerve today, after our staff development, to meet with my principal and tell her that I wouldn't be back next year. I also went ahead and dropped the bomb that I wouldn't be back after spring break. My doctor really wants me to take it easy those last weeks to prevent any premature babies. Our goal is to have two perfect babies that we don't have to go and visit in the hospital, we want them coming home with us. Of course my principal was so supportive and made me feel so much better about our decision. I made a commitment to these kiddos to be their teacher this year, but my priorities have definately changed.

Ok, I better get to bed. I haven't been sleeping well lately so I need all the possible hours I can get.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good for you! Don't you love J.J. She has made this year so fun! Do you already have a long-term sub?