Drum roll please....2 boys!! Oh my gosh, I can't believe it. Never did I imagine that we would have 2 boys. I seriously thought we were going to have one of each, especially after my dream last night that showed me a boy and a girl.
Both boys are looking very healthy and each one weighs 6 ounces. They are also measuring big, I am currently 16 weeks, 4 days and they are measuring at 17 weeks, 1 day. I am hoping they will continue with this trend so we have 2 strapping newborn babies. :)
Now the dilemma...do I continue with the idea of the damask stroller or do I go for a more boy one? Some friends have said to keep the damask because it is black and white and not girly, but others have said to go with a less patterned one. Here are 2 other options, please let me know what you think would be best for my 2 boys. The first one is black and grey/silver with blue trim. The second one is champagne and black. Or is my damask one okay for my boys?







4 comments:
Hurray for 2 boys! I like the the one with the blue trim...
my vote between these two is the blue...but i still like damask!
Yay! Two boys, I am so excited for you Kim! My favorite is the first one on this post...grey and silver one. Congratulations!
Ohh...I also like the blue/grey one! I'm so happy that Beckett will have 2 new friends...boys really are so sweet!!
Post a Comment