Ok, well we are only 85% that Baby A is a boy, but based on the ultrasound I am convinced. Baby B wasn't as cooperative so I am lead to believe it is a girl. :) We found this out a couple of weeks ago at my 12 week appointment. There are great advantages to having my sister-in-law as my ultrasound tech., she spends a ton of time with us and tries to get the best angles possible. Thanks Angie!
I know that most people don't find out what they are having until 20 weeks, but now that I know one I can't wait that long to find out the other. So I think I may have some major abdominal pains in about a week and a half so I can go get another scan. Hehe! Then at our 20 week appt. on Jan. 26th, we can just confirm everything. We shall see.
How to Prepare Your Kids for Roommates
5 hours ago





No comments:
Post a Comment