Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 23, 2009

18 weeks!

Well yesterday I turned 18 weeks. I still can't believe I am pregnant but at least now I have a big ol' belly to prove it. I knew I had been growing but the real proof was Wednesday night at Bible study when all the girls said I had grown since the previous week. Most girls wouldn't like this, but I love hearing it. It took me so long to get pregnant that the more I look pregnant the happier I am. I don't think I will be saying that as my butt and thighs start growing but right now I am happy.

Today was the first time I felt the boys were growing faster than me. I have been quite uncomfortable all day. I think that Jack is in my ribs because I can't take a deep breath and my left ribs are really bothering me. I knew this was going to happen but I didn't expect it this soon. I have found that standing is much more comfortable than sitting.

On another note, I stopped by Potter Barn today after school to pick up the small pillow sham that matches the boy's bedding. I needed something that has the colors so we can pick out paint colors. Now that we know what we are having I can't wait to get the room started!



Here is the bedding we have decided on.

Here I am at 18 weeks.



3 comments:

The Cocke Family said...

The belly has definitely grown in the last 2 weeks...yippee for maternity clothes!

Stephanie Shaw said...

Hey Kim!
I found your blog through Sarah's. I love the bedding you picked out - very cute! Carrying two babies at one time can definitely be challenging, but you will do just fine! I always looked two months bigger than I really was. Congrats again!

The Welch Family said...

I already broke out the maternity pants today! I said I wouldn't yet, but the uncomfortable feeling was getting to me!