Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 11, 2009

I finally picked a stroller!

After many hours on the Internet and speaking to Jennifer (my twin mom role model) I have finally chosen the wheels in which our children will ride. It is the Graco Quattro Duo and the fabric is called Rittenhouse. It is actually a damask pattern. Isn't it so classic looking? I love it! I think it will be perfect for boys, girls or one of each.

Now the delima is whether or not to get matching car seats, car seats that will match their gender, or the matching car seats and have girly/boyish covers made to go on them. In all of the millions of decisions that have to be made in the next 5 months I know this one is low on the totem pole. But, since I don't know what I'm having and I can't register yet, this is a very important issue at the moment.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Very good choice. If you want to test drive a couple of different strollers, just to be sure, feel free to come on over!