Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Boy oh Boy!

So after finding out that there are two little boys growing inside of me, Garrett and I decided to go and register this past weekend. I knew it was going to be exhausting, but my goodness!

We started out at Baby's 1st Furniture where I proceeded to have a coronary over the prices. Yes it is excellent furniture, but I wasn't expecting it to cost that much. My wonderful husband was all smiles, which is weird because he is usually the one having coronaries.

We then moved on to Babies R Us where I think I was the oldest pregnant lady there. Word of advise: NEVER going to that store on a Saturday!! But, we did manage to add everything to our registry that we needed. Garrett said it was a great learning experience for him. After many comments like 'why do they need that?' he learned just to point the gun and shoot.

Finally we headed to Pottery Barn where we registered for the boy's bedding. It is so handsome: baby blue, navy and white stripes. I can't wait to get it and the furniture and set up their room.

We had a great day but we were so exhausted by the end of it. We came home and watched 4 hours of 24 that we missed when Garrett was out of town. I LOVE that show!! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't make me laugh it hurts! I love that point and shoot comment, David too learned to either pass the gun over and just do it!

Mary said...

ok, let's say little boys are growing inside of you, not men. that sounds kinda creepy :)

becca said...

so much fun! Joey and I had flashbacks of registering for our wedding and so we didnt make it too long in the store...so I came home and did everything online!I cant wait to see your room all done :-) We are almost finished. I know the boys room is going to be just as fabulous and cute as your classroom always was.