I can't believe that I have already hit the 4 month mark in my pregnancy. That means only 5 to go! I have still been feeling great aside from the ligament pains. They are still coming and going. I called my nurse last week and told her to sign me up for the pain management she had once mentioned. Unfortunately, in order to get it I would have to be put in the hospital. So, that is not going to happen. I guess I will just put on my big girl panties and deal with it.
I do have an ultrasound appointment tomorrow afternoon due to my ligament issues. After checking to make sure both babies look healthy, we will desperately be looking for any protruding organs. Hopefully we can at least confirm that Baby A is a boy.
Here I am last Thursday when I officially turned 16 weeks. I don't look that much bigger from the last picture, but my belly definitely is moving up. You can also see my belly button just barely starting to poke out.
No comments:
Post a Comment