We picked a corner in the dining room as 'the spot' and so it began. The first couple of times he was put in he just banged the walls and thought it was a grand ole' time. I finally resorted to holding his neck and waste as he looked into the corner. This did not make him a happy camper.
Needless to say, Friday was quite a long day for everyone.
On Sunday he was getting into the coffee table drawers again so Garrett put him back in timeout. Jack cried and cried but stayed in the corner. I set the microwave timer for one minute and when it beeped he got out. It was a miracle!!!
Here is my sweet little guy in timeout. Right now I can call him sweet, at the time I was about to lose my mind. :)





2 comments:
kills me! i can't believe he just stood there!
I don't mean to laugh, but that is funny...and I'm glad to see that Presley isn't the only stubborn pre-toddler. ;-) P.S. I love it when you talk about what you're doing with your boys because I always gain so much insight...and I steel your ways just like I did at school! lol
Post a Comment