The boys just adore their daddy and we all love to have him around!
Last Saturday we went to a pumpkin patch at our church. This was the beginning of the boy's sickness so they weren't feeling so great but had a great time none the less.
Here is the best picture we could get of our two little guys. In their defense, the sun was right in their eyes.

Apparently 16 month olds don't focus long enough to have their picture taken. :)
On Friday all my boys decided to swing on the front porch. Jack looks so pathetic because he was so congested. Blake, on the other hand, is looking at an airplane.
The boys love to play in the pillows on our bed. They REALLY love it when Garrett throws them into the pillows. Here is Jack about to take off.
And a fun landing.
Blake's turn!
Can you tell that they love this?
"WA-HOO!!!"
"YIPEEEE!!!"
My sweet husband lets me sleep in on Saturday mornings and he takes care of the kiddos. This past Saturday I awoke to lots of crying. I decided I should get up and help Garrett out. When I walked out of the bedroom, this is what I saw.
Both boys had gotten into trouble and were in timeout. Isn't that the cutest and saddest thing you have ever seen?
The boys spent lots of time swinging with their daddy.
On Monday morning we got up and headed to Bouncin' Bears. It is a huge play area full of inflatables. We love it because it has lots of inflatables that are for 3 and under only. The boys had a blast running around and jumping...we did too! Here is Jack with his favorite guy.










No comments:
Post a Comment