Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 22, 2010

First 'official' haircuts

This morning my little guys got their first haircuts. Garrett took today and Monday off so he was able to go with us and be our photographer.

We went to see the sweetest lady named Miss Gogi. You see, Miss Gogi gave me my first haircut and was the only one to cut my hair until I was about 13. So, it was a no-brainer for Miss Gogi to give my sweet guys their first haircuts as well.

My two little ragamuffins were in desperate need of a trim but now they look like little boys. :( They did do such a great job while Miss Gogi was cutting their hair, no fussing or squirming. This was one proud Mama!

Jack and I before the cutting began.

Miss Gogi making the first cut.

Blake is waiting his turn doing his "scary Blake" face.
Handsome boy...all done!

Blake's turn!

Once again, Miss Gogi making the first cut.

Jack just watching Miss Gogi and happy to be all done.

My two amazingly handsome boys!!

After we were finished, the boys both wanted in the chair and Miss Gogi spun them around.

They had a blast!!

Thank you Miss Gogi for such a special day!!

3 comments:

LyndaM said...

So cute...and such good looking "young men".

parsonsfamily said...

I loved seeing your post, your boys are so cute and big! I haven't seen Miss Gogi in 15 years, but I loved her!

Pam said...

I went to Gogi too! Guess she is pretty legendary in our part of town :) By the way, your boys are so precious!!!