I almost had a panic attack yesterday when I realized that I didn't have white gloves. AHHH!!! I have been planning for so long and it slipped my mind. So, I ran to a couple of stores, and no white gloves. This afternoon when the boys went down for a nap, I got to work. I traced a hand onto one of Garrett's white under shirts four times, cut them out and sewed them. Ta-da-la we had gloves!! Not perfect gloves, but gloves none the less.
We woke the boys up early from their nap (big mistake) and started getting them dressed. We used waterproof mascara for the mustaches. FYI: waterproof mascara is also snot-proof. :)
Here is Garrett with Mario and Luigi.
Blake would not let go of that bottle of bubbles.
Walking next door to see the very best neighbors in the world!!
Jack spotted an airplane.
Hi Mario!

Blake was obsessed with Alan's car. Alan didn't mind since the white gloves were shinning it all up for him. :)

Jack was so happy to see Mason. If both my boys turn out just like Mason, I will be one lucky Mama.

Yet another airplane.

Luigi and Pops (my dad) in the background.

Mario with Pops.

On our way to Garrett's folks' house.


And yes, another airplane stalled their walk to the front door.

Then the ice cream man made a trip down the street that also delayed their trip to the door.

They finally made it and met up with their cousins Kelsey and Christian.

"I need candy!"

"Where is that candy bowl?"

Sooo cute!! I just love these little guys.

Garrett with his dad and our little cuties.

We finally made it to Sam and Sheila's for dinner and some trick or treating. Here are all the boys eating their dinner. They all look so big!

Our family shot before trick or treating. Both boys had a death grip on their bags and wouldn't let go of them all night.

Poor Blake had a rough night. Do you see the tear running down his cheek? He had a lot of bad luck and fell down many times hitting his head most of those times. My sweet boy! I hope he doesn't have an aversion to Halloween like Cam on Modern Family now. :)

Trick or treat!

"Now what are we supposed to do here?"

Once we got home Mason (Luke Skywalker) and Lauren (Tinkerbell) came over for a photo shoot. My boys were crazy! You would have thought they had eaten their entire bags of candy, when the actually hadn't had any. And, it was almost 8:30. An hour and a half past bed time. They were so hyper though, it was hysterical.

Blake was obsessed with Alan's car. Alan didn't mind since the white gloves were shinning it all up for him. :)
Jack was so happy to see Mason. If both my boys turn out just like Mason, I will be one lucky Mama.

Yet another airplane.
Luigi and Pops (my dad) in the background.
Mario with Pops.
On our way to Garrett's folks' house.
And yes, another airplane stalled their walk to the front door.
Then the ice cream man made a trip down the street that also delayed their trip to the door.
They finally made it and met up with their cousins Kelsey and Christian.
"I need candy!"
"Where is that candy bowl?"
Sooo cute!! I just love these little guys.
Garrett with his dad and our little cuties.
We finally made it to Sam and Sheila's for dinner and some trick or treating. Here are all the boys eating their dinner. They all look so big!
Our family shot before trick or treating. Both boys had a death grip on their bags and wouldn't let go of them all night.

Poor Blake had a rough night. Do you see the tear running down his cheek? He had a lot of bad luck and fell down many times hitting his head most of those times. My sweet boy! I hope he doesn't have an aversion to Halloween like Cam on Modern Family now. :)

Trick or treat!
"Now what are we supposed to do here?"
Once we got home Mason (Luke Skywalker) and Lauren (Tinkerbell) came over for a photo shoot. My boys were crazy! You would have thought they had eaten their entire bags of candy, when the actually hadn't had any. And, it was almost 8:30. An hour and a half past bed time. They were so hyper though, it was hysterical.






2 comments:
They look sooooo cute! I love it!
They were the cutest things ever!!! -of course they were, they always are!!!
Thank you for the compliment about Mason- they already are good boys so it's looking good!
Post a Comment