I am not ashamed to admit that my kids get the occasional pop or spankin'. We have always called it a 'pop' but the boys call my dad 'Pops' and I don't want any confusion, so we are moving on to 'spankin'.
If the boys stand up in the tub they are told to sit down and if they don't then they get a spankin' on their thigh or bottom. Well, tonight in the bathtub Blake kept standing up and slapping his own upper-thigh/bottom with a huge smile on his face. He thought it was hilarious as did Jack. I did laugh as well but I was a little mortified that at such a young age they have already picked up on these kinds of things.
I'm in big trouble with these two little smarty pants.
How to Prepare Your Kids for Roommates
5 hours ago





1 comment:
Oh Kim, it's all downhill from here...:-/ lol
Post a Comment