Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Just hangin' around

Brace yourselves, not only am I doing two posts in a row, and not only is there a bit of a picture overload, but my babies are 16 months old!!! That's right people you read it right, 16 months. How is this possible? They are both walking and Jack is doing a lot more talking than Blake (hmm, I wonder who takes after who).

Every day gets better and better and the boys are just getting smarter and smarter AND cuter and cuter! We are all having a blast as a family and loving every minute. These two little angels have brought so much happiness and joy into our lives. I didn't have any idea how much better my life could be after having kids. Life is so good right now!!!

Garrett was outside mowing the yard and the boys were standing at the door watching him. What I love about this picture is how Jack is standing. This is how my brother stands as well.

There's Daddy!! As soon as Garrett was out of their line of vision they would both start crying. It was so sweet and so sad all at the same time.

I think blue is Blake's color! :)

Jack had a little face plant outside on the driveway last week. I don't care to share how it happened because then you will all be judging my mothering, so just know that he fell but he is fine. :) Now his forehead just has a bruise on it and his nose still has a little scab.
We watched my dad's dog, Rooney, for a couple of days. Rooney and Jack are best friends.

The boys are obsessed with shoes right now. They like to try to put them on their feet and mine.

We have put away the highchairs and are in booster seats now. I love them and so do the boys. Yes, those are the highchairs in the background but I didn't want to put them in the attic until I knew we would like the boosters.

"Look Mama, I'm a big boy!"

Who loves Elmo? Blake and Jack do!!!!

I guess they think that they won't be able to see him from a further distance.

Jack woke up yesterday with major bedhead!! It is time for both boys to get an official haircut.

1 comment:

becca said...

they are growing up so fast...tear ;-( But they could melt a heart!!!