Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 23, 2009

31 week appt. & picture

I have found myself looking so forward to Thursdays just for the shear pleasure of getting out of the house. I had my weekly appointment today and everything went so great. My cervix is down another millimeter, but no concerns at this point. Hopefully if it continues to go down it will only be by this small amount. Unfortunately, Dr. Rawson said that at any time it could just be no more. So that means I'm still on bed rest. I have already done this for two weeks. Can you believe it? To be honest, the time really has gone by quickly. Our goal is to make it to at least 34 weeks to almost completely erase any chances of brain issues. Anything on top of that is just gravy. So, at least 3 more weeks of this horizontalness.

Now, for the fun stuff. The boys are perfect!! Blake is measuring 31 weeks, 6 days and weighs 3 lbs. 11 oz. Jack is measuring 31 weeks, 1 day and weighs 3 lbs. 9 oz. Both boys gained 7 ounces in one week! They are going to be such cute little chunks. :) We got some precious profile shots of Blake but Jack was facing towards my back, so once again we couldn't see his sweet face. Blake has got some serious Angelina Jolie lips, I have no idea where they came from but they sure are cute.

We forgot to take a picture last week of my belly, so we did it today. Don't worry, Garrett snapped it very quickly on my way to the bathroom.


No comments: