Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Baby Shower

Last Saturday three of my dearest friends threw me an absolutely wonderful shower. Kedra opened her beautiful home and she along with Mary and Tanya did an amazing job with everything. The food and decor were all fabulous! I was blessed to have so many wonderful people attend. I had two friends come that I have been friends with for over 20 years. Many girls from church, friends from school, neighbors, and more all attended. It is an overwhelming feeling to know that all of those ladies were there for me and my boys. I am so lucky and so blessed!

Let me pause and give a HUGE thanks to Kedra. She has been so wonderful to me and thanks to her unbelieveable creativness, the nursery has some precious things in it. She painted the letters above the boys cribs (pictures to come), she made blocks with thier names on them and a frame so a picture of my mom can always be watching over the boys. Thank you Kedra, I don't know what I would do without you!!!

Now, back to the shower...I got some amazing gifts. Let me tell you, these are going to be some well dressed boys! Georgia had the perfect outfits made for the boys to come home from the hospital in. They are precious!!! We also got lots of toys and baby essentials.

Thank you to everyone who attended and especially to the wonderful hostesses. I know I have said it before but I am truly blessed!!

The delicious cake!


The beautiful spread of food.


The frame and blocks that Kedra made.


Let the gift opening begin! (Isn't Kedra's home gorgeous?)


The front of Blake's onesie that Georgia gave him.


The back of Jack's onesie.



My friends of over 20 years, Libby and Kim.



The amazing hostesses: Mary, Tanya and Kedra.

1 comment:

Kedra said...

thank you my friend! You are so precious to me and I would do anything for you!~ I can't wait to meet the boys!