Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

28 weeks!

I'm getting worse and worse at remembering to take my picture every two weeks. Garrett just got home from work, I had camera in hand and we finally took it. After comparing to the picture from 2 weeks ago, I don't seem any bigger but I sure do feel it. And my shirts are getting shorter and shorter.


I went to the doctor last Thursday and everything is still looking great! My belly is measuring at 30 weeks, I wonder how much it will grow exponentially to the boys? The nurse did tell me that I have got to start taking it easier, not as much running around. This is a hard task to accomplish when you are in the nesting phase. However, I am getting much better at only running one (or two) errands a day. Some days I don't leave the house, those are the best. The nurse also told me that I would have to start drinking, are you ready for this, one gallon of water a day. It sounds crazy, but really isn't that hard. Unfortunately because of it my ankles are now permanently kankles.
Anyway all is well and the boys and I are great! Hopefully they will choose to marinade for another 8-10 weeks.

1 comment:

Mary said...

but 8 weeks is SO LONG! i can't wait that much longer!!! :)