Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Snaggletooth

I was finally able to get a picture of Blake's missing tooth. Here is a good shot of his busted upper lip. Which, by the way, doesn't make sense that his upper lip is hurt when he lost his lower tooth. I'll never be able to figure out this horrible accident.

He had his fingers in his mouth and it led to the perfect picture. Even with the missing tooth, that is one of the two sweetest faces I've ever seen!

And we think that this little guy is suffering from his very first ear infection. Neither one of my boys have ever had one so we have been so lucky. Sadly our luck has run out.

3 comments:

Becca n Joey said...

poor little guys...I can't believe neither one of them have ever had an ear infection!! That is awesome!

Jessie said...

Poor Blake and Jack :( I hope you have a better week this week!

Jennifer said...

Poor thing; I can't believe he knocked his entire tooth out!!! But, he still looks as cute as ever. :)