We got there around 10am and thanks to the cloud cover the weather was very nice. The boys had a great time running around and petting the animals. I forgot my camera in the petting zoo area, so you will just have to imagine Blake chasing around the roaming goats.
We played for a while and then ate lunch at the picnic tables. That is when the kids discovered the piles upon piles of leaves. I can't believe I let them play in them due to my fear of snakes hiding in places like that. Apparently a pile of leaves is all we need, because they had more fun with that than anything else.
Blake loves to climb up to the slide but not a huge fan of sliding down.

Jack loved the tractor to climb on.

This is the sweetest picture!! Georgia, Lexi, Blake and Macie all walking to the big boat to play on.

After lunch, the leaves were discovered.











No comments:
Post a Comment