Last Wednesday Georgia and I took the kids to Old MacDonald's Farm in Humble. I hadn't been since I was a little girl, so I wasn't quite sure what to expect. We all had a blast. There was a train to ride, animals to pet and feed and tons of playground equipment. The weather was perfect, so we couldn't ask for anything more. Here is Jack on his first pony ride. He loved it! Blake got on and immediately got off. We'll try again next time.

They loved the chickens. I love how Blake is so intently looking and checking out this animal he has only seen in books.
Being very gentle.
Here are all the kids. We were laughing because there are 4 kids but only 2 outfits.

"Let me at those chickens!"
Right after this picture, Jack picked up the chicken. I yelped, which scared Jack and he started crying. Oops.
There were 2 deer just roaming the grounds.
They took off running after these two got close.
We had such a great time and we can't wait to go back!
No comments:
Post a Comment