Monday, April 18, 2011
Erbele, party of 5!!
God has answered our prayers and is blessing us with another child!!! Our frozen embryo tranfser worked!! I am only 4 weeks pregnant and due in mid-Decemeber. After having the transfer, we told our family and friends that we had to wait two weeks to get the results. That was a little white lie. We just wanted to give ourselves time to digest the news, good or bad. Garrett thought I was going in to get my blood work done last Wednesday, when in actuality I went on Tuesday. I wanted to be able to surprise him. Everyone else who is lucky enough to get pregnant on their own can surprise their husbands, friends and family. When everyone knew the exact day of my FET , I knew it would be hard to surprise anyone. So even if it meant a few little lies, it was worth it to somewhat surprise people. As soon as I got the call from my nurse on Tuesday with the wonderful news, I ran next door and had Kedra write "Due December 2011" on my tummy. When the boys woke up, I taught them to lift my shirt when I asked them, "Where is the baby?" So, when Garrett got home I whispered that question to Jack and he lifted my shirt. Garrett was ecstatic and shocked, thinking we wouldn't know anything until the following day. To tell our family and friends, I had the boys wear their "Big Brother in Charge" shirts. Georgia is the only one who got it. My dad and Margie didn't get it and either did Garrett's family. We finally had to point the shirts out to all of them. :) We are so thrilled to share this news with everyone and can't wait to meet our newest bundle of joy. I go in for my first ultrasound in two weeks on May 2nd.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
I am so excited for your family!!! Such wonderful news!
That's very exciting! Congratulations on your news!
1) your hair looks so long in that picture - i really like it like that!
2) yea! drew can't wait for his new friend!
p.s. i would've gotten the shirts had i seen them in person. :)
WOW!!! Congrats, Kimmie!!!!! I'm so excited for you!! And I'm impressed by your sneaky surprises! :)
You sneaky girl you! So exciting!!! Congratulations ;o) Oh, and I can't wait to hear what you are having!!!!!
Congrats!!!! That is so exciting! Your hair is getting really long too, it looks pretty!
woohoo! yay!!
Post a Comment