Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 18, 2011

Let's play ball!

Last Saturday, after the tooth nightmare, Garrett's company had a softball tournament. Garrett got up much earlier than the rest of us to head out to Katy to play. The boys and I had a relaxing morning before loading up and making the long drive. It was a beautiful day and I was excited to meet Garrett's new coworkers and their families and, of course, show off my handsome little guys. There were lots of other little kids that they boys played with and they had a blast! Here are Garrett and his boys. Jack and Mommy Garrett and Blake
Blake got caught with his hand in the cookie bag.

Garrett teaching his boy about the game of baseball.


Jack was so tired and his ear infection was really bothering him. What a sweet picture though!


The boys loved playing with this little car that another family brought. I love their faces in this picture.


No comments: