Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Golf cart rocker

So I am officially addicted to Woodlandsonline! It is a great website, just like Craigslist, but local. I was just browsing online the other day and saw the words 'golf cart rocker' and had to take look. I was giddy with excitement when I saw the cutest thing ever! I then proceeded to call my dad and tell him that his grandsons HAVE to have this. He agreed and so now we are the proud owners of the adorable rocker. Now I know you are thinking that my boys can't even sit up on their own yet and of course I know that.

Oh wait, time out. I got sidetracked, Jack is ROLLING OVER!! He is now rolling from his back to his tummy and then back again! And I was worried that my slightly preemie babies would be behind. HA!

Ok, back to the rocker. I know my boys aren't quite big enough for it yet, but it was a purchase that couldn't be passed up. Between Garrett's and my dad's love of golf, this was a must have in our house. It is in great condition, nothing that a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser couldn't fix. Oh and it was a steal, we payed 30 bucks for it and the lady told me that her mom bought it for $140. It came out of the PGA magazine or catalog or something like that. I got my great shopping skills from my mom! :)

The boys put on their plaid shorts and took a ride in their new ride!

Here is is. Garrett added the clubs.

Notice the grass painted on the rocking part.

It has a moving steering wheel.

Jack loves his new ride!

He is checking out the steering wheel wondering how to make this thing go.

Blake is ready to go. This is a great dimples shot!

I'm ready for the front nine Daddy!

1 comment:

parsonsfamily said...

co cute! They're going to have a lot of fun and you're going to have a lot of cute pictures!