As I was putting the boys in their car seats so we could go, Blake giggled at me!!! Garrett and I have been waiting for this moment. He and Jack both look like they want to laugh so badly, and now he has finally done it! As if that wasn't exciting enough, Jack rolled over today! I had him on his tummy at playgroup and he was holding himself up just looking around. As if this wasn't impressive enough, he rolled right over onto his back. After some exciting noises coming from all of us, I put him on his tummy again and he rolled the other way. What a strong little guy!
Both boys love it when I blow raspberries at them. You know, when you blow air between your lips and they flap up and down. They get such big smiles on the faces when I do it. Well, for the last couple of days Jack has been trying to imitate me. Today he finally did it. He isn't consistent with it, but he can do it. Usually he just shoots spit between his lips. It is so cute though.
It was a very exciting day today with lots of firsts. Here is how the boys looked at the end of playgroup. They were so tuckered out!
Blake
Jack





No comments:
Post a Comment