Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

3 months and some personality

Last Friday my boys turned 3 months old!!! I know I say this in almost every post , but where has the time gone? I can't believe how much my life has changed over the last 3 months and what a blessing these two amazing boys are. I asked Garrett the other day how we got so lucky to have such good, handsome babies. His response was that God had rewarded us for everything we had been through trying to get these little guys. I couldn't agree more.

Lots of people have asked me if the boys are alike or different in terms of personality. Well, they couldn't be any more different! Scroll past these first few pictures and I have listed their different traits.

I also can't get over how big the boys are. I haven't weighed them in a while but I'm sure they are over 12 pounds by now. I took pictures of them yesterday in chairs they sat in all the time as newborns. Boy oh boy how they've grown!


I took this picture this morning after they ate; always a happy time of day.


Shortly after...

Sweet brothers

Blake then...

Blake now.


Jack then...


Jack now.



BLAKE



*looks just like Garrett
*Type B personality just like Garrett
*hates his pacifier, most of the time
*sleeps best on his tummy
*loves to cuddle
*quiet and laid back
*usually has a very serious look
*not a big talker or noise maker
*big, wide mouthed smile
*blonde hair
*has Garrett's full lips and my long fingers and toes
*good eater
*he will let Jack tell him what to do which will probably lead to trouble

I love this picture of Blake. Not only does it show his cute feet, but look at those rolls!


JACK


What? What I do?

*looks just like I did as a baby
*has a Type A personality just like me
*loves his pacifier
*sleeps best on his back
*not big on cuddling
*loud, he lets you know he's here
*happy, always has a smile on his face
*always making noise and talking
*sly, mischievous smile
*darker hair
*got my long face, fingers and toes
*good eater
*he will be the leader of the two and get Blake (and himself) into trouble



I just love these boys so much and I thank God every day for giving them to me.

4 comments:

Mary said...

love the pictures! boys, aunt mary says to STOP GETTING SO BIG!

Kedra said...

they are soooo cute!!!
you're doing such a great job mommy!!
Lauren just walked up and said,"Ahhh, there's Blake & Jack!"

becca said...

Yeah!!!! You know I've been waiting for this :-) Rhey are so cute!!!! I just love them :-)

Mrs. Evans said...

I just love the picture where they're sleeping with their arms crossed! So adorable!