After Kate was eyeing my lunch yesterday and kept trying to grab it, I decided that maybe it was time to start feeding her 'real' food. Garrett didn't get home from work until 9 last night, so I waited until tonight so he could be here for her milestone.
Kate did such a better job with her first meal than her brothers did. She actually ate it, not a lot of it, but she did consume it. The fact that she is a finger/hand sucker helped her eat because she would take a bite and then stick her hand in her mouth which just shoved the food on down.
Here is her first bite, it was quite hard keeping her hand out of her mouth.
Does this mean she liked it? This picture makes me laugh every time I see it.
"Mom what are you doing to me?"
When Garrett tried feeding her, she kept grabbing the spoon from him. I guess she really did like it.
"Yum yum!"
I love this shot of her roly-poly arm, bright blue eyes and chubby cheeks.
All done! She is a full, happy girl!
And the thumb is back in the mouth.





No comments:
Post a Comment