Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

What a wonderful day I had with my wonderful family!  We weren't able to go to church because Kate is sick and couldn't go to the nursery.  So, my wonderful hubby let me sleep in and he went to get donuts for all of us.  The boys brought me each a flower and my present which was tickets to the Jason Mraz concert in August.  I love him!!

Once we were all ready for the day, we hopped in the car to run some errands.  Little did I know that we were going to the Verizon store to get me a brand new Iphone 4S.  I have hated my non-Iphone phone for a long time now but knew that my rather frugal husband wouldn't pay the cancellation fee with T-Mobile.  I was so excited for my present.  I'm still figuring it all out and getting used to something different, but I love it!

After naps, we headed to Mercer Arboretum and let the boys run around and see all the flowers.  We also saw tons of butterflies, a few turtles and lizards and even a snake.  We had a great time wondering around in this gorgeous weather.  

Here I am with my oh so handsome boys who are getting way too big!!!
 Blake (who won't smile, AHHH) and his proud Mommy.
 Jack and his proud Mommy.
 My sweet Kate and her proud Mommy.
 I wanted a picture with all three kids, which is quite a difficult task.  When going through all of them I saw this one and had to post it.  I love the way Jack is looking at me.  When he is driving me nuts I need to come back to this picture and take a few deep breaths.
 Here is the best we could get.  Kate had no interest in looking but I will take it.

I had such a great day and I am so thankful that God put me here on Earth to be the Mommy to these three terrific kids!!!

No comments: