Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

5 months

 So I am about 11 days late on this post, but I have been very busy getting ready for two of my favorite (almost) 3 year olds' birthday party. 

Kate,
You are just the light of my life.  I am so in love with you and you have added so much joy to our family.  I can't imagine our little family without you.  Your brothers adore you and you them.  You are always looking for them and giving them huge smiles when you spot them. 

I think you are well over 16 pounds now and are wearing 9 month jammies.  You are in some 6-9 month clothes as well.  You are still (barely) wearing size 2 diapers during the day and 3s at night.  I am going to have to switch you to 4s very soon though.  You are trying so hard to roll from your back to your tummy and you have done it a few times but not consistently yet.  I walked away from you the other day and came back to find you in a totally different spot.  I placed your jammies in the spot where I left you.


We started feeding you rice cereal about 2 weeks ago when you started grabbing for my food.  You are doing really well but still struggling to figure out what to do with your tongue. 



You are such a happy baby and very go with the flow.  I think you got your Mimi's personality in many ways.  God is so good!!!!

No comments: