Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Touch a Truck

On Saturday morning we headed out to the Woodlands for a wonderful event called Touch a Truck.  This was supposed to take place earlier this year, but to the absolute devastation of my boys, it was rained out.  Then of course rain was in the forecast for Saturday too, but luckily it held off. 

Simply imagine a truck and it was at this event.  From monster trucks, to garbage trucks, to fire trucks, to police cars, to army trucks, to school buses, to cranes and tractors...well you get the idea.  It was pure heaven for two almost three year old little boys. 

I am already ready for the Woodlands Township to post when next year's Touch a Truck will be so I can put it on our calendar.


Here is Jack sitting on the tire of a huge monster truck.
 Is it a police car or is it a taxi cab?  It is both.  It said the "DWI Taxi".  Tricky tricky police officer!
 Blake sitting on a tractor.
 Blake sitting in an army truck.  This is now what Blake does when you tell him to smile.  Lovely, I know.
 Jack sitting in a garbage truck.  Let's not make this his day job.
 Final shot in front of the fire truck that we went and visited probably 5 times.
This was such a wonderful event, I can't say enough great things about it!!

No comments: