The last 4 days have been a whirlwind. My babies, my teeny-tiny, five pound babies turned two years old on Saturday! How has time gone so quickly?
Blake and Jack are the absolute light of our lives. We are totally and completely crazy about them. I can't believe all that has happened in the last year of their lives. How they have grown and turned into little boys. It makes me so happy and so sad at the same time.
They are both finally starting to really talk (Jack more than Blake). They still have their own language that they use to speak to each other but they are repeating more and more of what they hear, good or bad. :) Their personalities are so funny both independently and together. It is obvious how much they love each other, even though the fighting has begun. They are constantly calling out to the other to come and play in the playroom. It is the cutest thing and just melts my heart.
We went to the doctor yesterday for their 2 year check up. The doctor said that they look perfect, of course I already knew this. :) Here are their stats:
Blake:
weight-29 lbs. 4 oz. (66%)
height-34.5 inches (53%)
head- 50 cm(83%)
Jack:
weight-26 lbs. 6 oz. (29%)
height-34.5 inches (53%)
head-47.5 cm (21%)
Garrett and I had a good laugh about the difference in their head percentages. I also had the nurse measure Jack's height twice because it is very obvious he is taller than Blake but when they are laying on the table and a pen is used to measure them, it can't be too accurate.
Blake and Jack, Mommy and Daddy love you so much and are so grateful to be your parents!
Blake and Jack in the hospital. I will never forget constantly holding and snuggling these little guys. I'll never forget their sounds or their smell. This was the happiest day of my life.
My happy boys one year later playing in their cozy coupe.
Now, here we are, 2 years old. A head full of hair, a mouth full of teeth, a personality full of tantrums and more love of two parents than ever thought possible.





1 comment:
Happy birthday Blake & Jack. My daughter shares a birthday with them!
Post a Comment