About 18 of their little friends came and jumped with the boys. Everyone had such a great time, I was sad to see it end.
Here is our day in pictures.
The boys helped me make the cupcakes for the party on Friday.
Garrett and I sang 'Happy Birthday' to the boys on the morning of their birthday, before their party.
Blake always claps after we finish singing. So sweet!
Blake and Jake sliding down with Garrett.
Jack had so much fun jumping.
I made the cakes and Garrett did the Mickey heads out of sprinkles.
Yummy cupcakes.
Blake wasn't too sure what to think about all the singing and the lights out.
He did applaud after the singing though.
Jack loved every second of the attention he got while we sang to him. He also applauded a song well sung.
This picture cracks me up. As he blew out the candles, spit went all over the cake. Thank goodness it was just for him!
One proud Mommy and her Jack.
One proud Mommy and her Blake.
Monster bite!!!!
Lovin' it!
King Blake
King Jack
The birthday boys.
Our very happy family.





No comments:
Post a Comment