GIRL!!!
We are beyond thrilled! I am only 15 weeks but my sister-in-law (who does my ultrasounds) said that she would be willing to bet money on a girl and would be shocked if it turned out to be a boy. So, we are going with that. I stopped at Target on my way home from my appointment and bought her her first tutu dress. :)
We are naming our precious daughter Kathryn Kaye Erbele. Kathryn was my grandmother's name (my mom's mom). I adored my Mimi and couldn't think of anyone better to name my daughter after. Kaye was my mom's middle name. Clearly I was such a Mama's girl and loved my mom so much, so nothing makes me happier than for my little girl to carry on her Mimi's name.
Every time I think about this baby being a precious girl makes me tear up. I was so incredibly close with my mom and have had such a huge void in my heart and life for the last 4 1/2 years, so I am ecstatic that God is blessing me with a daughter of my own that I will (hopefully) have the same relationship with that I had with my mom.
Here is my 14 week belly shot.
Sweet profile shot.
It is amazing that at just 14 weeks, 6 days my little girl looks like a little person. God is soooo amazing. I love seeing the skinny little arms, legs, hands and feet.
Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 14 weeks at time of ultrasound, 15 now
Size of baby: 4 ounces
Total weight gain: for my eyes only :)
Maternity clothes: bottoms but not tops
Gender: GIRL!! Kathryn Kaye
Movement: not yet, it is still too early
Sleep: AGH!! I am not sleeping well at all. I can't get comfy and I wake up in the middle of the night and can't get back to sleep.
What I miss: Picking up my boys along with the occasional glass of wine or a beer (especially in this hot weather)
Cravings: anything sweet!
Symptoms: the occasional ligament pains
Best moment of the week: finding out that our boys were going to have a baby sister!





3 comments:
so so happy for you guys Kim! Yea Pink!
Beyond thrilled for y'all...welcome to the world of tutus, bows, and anything sparkly :)
I'm so excited for you!!!!!
Post a Comment