Well, about a week ago the boys discovered the tin on the pantry floor. If the pantry door is left open, they apparently feel a magnetic force towards said cookies. They are, however, very good about only getting one at a time and getting one for their brother.
I can't believe I allow this to continue but it is really cute to see them being sweet and I guess it is teaching them to share.
Here are the cookies in the pantry.
Here are the boys enjoying them at their new table.
Blake likes to stuff the entire cookie in his mouth all at once. I guess he is afraid someone might take it away from him.
Jack can't get enough!





2 comments:
omg Kim, they look so grown up :-( Like little toddler boys ;-( Where has the time gone!!!!
They are getting to be so big....little boys!
Post a Comment