Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Catching up

I feel like I am really slacking on the blog front. When I actually get a moment to catch my breath there are things around the house that need to be done. So, blogging just doesn't get done. We have had a lot of exciting things go on around here lately, but I will discuss those in another post.

My babies are no longer babies and just growing like weeds. They both gained 2 pounds, 2 ounces in less than a month and are eating us out of our home. I think they eat more than I do. Oh how I fear the teenage years. I may have to go back to work just to support our grocery bills. (Not really Garrett, that was a joke!!!)

We have been playing at home a lot lately due to the cold, nasty weather. However, playgroup on Tuesdays has picked back up and now Bible study on Wednesdays has started back. I'm so glad to get back into our normal routine. The boys will also be starting a Mother's Day Out program beginning next Monday. Mama needs a break every once in a while and it will be a good experience for them. I am super excited!

Here are some pictures from the last few weeks. Have I mentioned before how handsome my little guys are?! Just in case you were wondering, they are just the cutest little guys around!

Jack fell asleep in the car on the way home from running some errands the other day. He still needed to eat lunch, so I laid him on his pillow pet so I could get Blake out of the car.

I told Blake that he needed to wake Jack up, so he took that to mean it was time for wrestling.

Luckily Jack thought it was funny too.

Jack is faking being asleep right here.
It looks like Jack won this match.

My oh-so handsome boys eating their cookies after bath and before bed.

They love, love, love their new train table.

Blake giving Jack a hug.

So sweet!!

Blake, ahh I just love him so much!!!!

Jack cracks me up all the time. He is such a ham and loves to entertain. He also loves to snuggle with his Mama. I just love this guy!

Blake found his Mario hat from Halloween and wanted to wear it. He always looks so good in hats.

Jack decided to empty the toy basket so he could stand in it.

No comments: