This past week has been one for the books. You know how they say that everything happens in 3's? Well, they weren't lying. Let me start by saying that Garrett was out of town last week as well.
1...Back in May we put an offer on a house. We never agreed during our negotiations, so we walked away from the house. The owner approached us last Friday to see if we were still interested in her home and she was willing to negotiate without realtors. We were interested so we went and looked at it again and made an offer. After going back and forth a few times we have come to an agreement! So, we are moving into a 4 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath home. The owner is moving to Austin in January of 2012, so we aren't in any rush. We haven't even put our house on the market yet. I am calling our realtor at the end of the week to start the process. We are super excited!!
2...Last Tuesday Garrett got a new job offer!! This has been in the works for about a month and this new job will be such a blessing to our family. It will also take a lot of stress off of Garrett as he is the sole provider for our family. I am so proud of him and he starts on Feb. 2nd.
3...We are starting the IVF process again!! It is a super long story, but this is the conclusion! I have already started the process but the major meds don't start until the beginning of Feb. I go in on my b-day, Feb. 4, for an ultrasound and then I start my injections a couple of days after that. At this point, if all goes well, my egg retrieval will be on Feb. 21. This would make my due date 11/14/11. Garrett's 30th birthday is 11/11/11, so we will have lots to celebrate in November, God willing!!
Did I mention that Garrett was out of town when all of this was happening?! I decided to spare you of all the drama with insurance and the back and forth that has gone along with our IVF decision, but now that the decision has been made we are thrilled! What a crazy week that will turn into crazy months. I hope I don't end up in the looney bin by the end of the year! :)
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I'm telling you what...our lives mirror each other, do they not!! How exciting!!! I will be praying!!!!!!!!!! :-) Wahooooooooooooooo!!!!
Congrats on the new house! And the new job! And the new baby (soon I am sure!)!!!
Congrats, Congrats, Congrats! After-all, Congrats comes in 3's too!
I am so happy for you. Will Garrett have to travel as much? Will he ever get to tele-commute?
Post a Comment