Nap time, however, is not exactly going as planned. The boys are still in their cribs for two 2 hour naps but they are definitely not sleeping for that entire time. The other day I heard laughing over the monitor so I looked to see what was going on and they were playing peek-a-boo with each other. Both boys were standing up and Blake would squat down behind his rails and then pop up. Jack would then laugh hysterically. It was the cutest thing. To hear that sweet laughter over the monitor was music to my ears. We are going to stick to the two 2 hour naps until major screaming takes place and we have to knock it down to one nap a day.
Apparently another fun thing to do during nap time is to throw all of their pacifiers onto the floor. This is what I found when I got them up from their nap.
Blake has turned into such a ham when he sees the camera. He does this really silly smile and just giggles. It is actually really cute but makes for some interesting pictures.
Yesterday I was cleaning up the toys in the den while I was listening to the boys play with my mixing bowls in the kitchen. When I walked into the kitchen this is what I saw.
Yes, that is Jack INSIDE the drawer. He isn't wearing any clothes because it was very close to dinner time and he had drooled so much (I hate teething!) that his outfit was soaking wet; so I stripped him down to his diaper. I very quickly ran and got my camera and then took him out of the drawer (that isn't a phrase I ever thought I would say) and explained how we don't climb into cabinetry. We shall see if he listens. :) I should have known that this was a possibility when he had climbed up onto the futon earlier in the day.
I guess it is now time to grow the eyes in the back of my head!





2 comments:
hahahaha oh boy this is making me nervous :) blake's smile is hilarious!
I love it!! I secretly taught Jack how to climb because I want mommy to have to stay on her toes!! He-He!~ I think it's hilarious! Keeps it fun~
Post a Comment