Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mother's day


Who wouldn't have a wonderful Mother's Day with these 2 sweet boys around? My boys did a great job of spoiling me on my first Mother's Day. I was awoken to breakfast in bed and the day ended with Garrett cooking dinner. There was lots of family time in the middle.
I thought a lot about my own mom on Sunday and how much I miss her. I think all the time how different our lives would be if she were here and how crazy she would be over her grandsons. I had the best role model on what a great mom is and I just hope that I can be just as great with my own kids. I love you Mom!!!!

I love the look Jack is giving in this picture.

Garrett has been out of town all week so my Aunt Lynda came over for a visit yesterday. I always enjoy when she comes over. We talk non-stop and all of a sudden it is 10:30pm. Before I put the boys in bed I handed them to her to kiss her goodnight. Here is Jack (going after her necklace) with his Great Aunt Lynda.

Blake just laid his head down and hugged her for a few minutes. It was so sweet!


2 comments:

Mary said...

melt my heart! i want blake to hug me like that :) such sweet boys! glad they spoiled you - you deserved it!

Kedra said...

great picture of you and the boys! Why won't they both look at me and smile at the same time???? Glad you had a great Mother's Day~ they are so precious!