The boys are doing so great and growing and changing every day. Blake is about to get 3 new teeth, bringing him to 7 total. Jack still has the 4 but new ones are also on their way, or at least better be with all the drooling and runny nose. Both are so close to walking but are too scared to take the risk. They will stand on their own as long as they don't realize they are doing it. As soon as they see that they aren't holding on to anything, they either grab on to something or fall down. They are pushing toys around and walking along furniture constantly, so it shouldn't be long.
The cutest thing is to see the boys starting to interact more. They are talking to each other, laughing at each other and grabbing for each other. This morning Blake was crying and Jack crawled over to him, put his arm on his back and leaned down and kissed Blake's head. I just about died. It was the sweetest thing EVER!!!
These boys are growing like weeds. They are currently in 12 month clothes, but I don't think that will last too long. For their birthday I am asking for 18 month summer clothes. At the beginning of spring, I bought the boys some brown sandals that were a size 3. They were pretty big so I thought they would last for quite a while. Boy was I wrong. I was putting them on yesterday and they MAY fit at their first birthday. WHAT??!! Boys, listen to your Mama, STOP GROWING!!!
I must admit, the older the boys get the more fun we are having. I loved the newborn stage but I also love where they are now. Seeing their personalities and mannerisms is a riot every day. Blake and Jack are the joys of our life and we can't imagine not having them here. God has blessed us beyond words.
Here is Blake in his basketball outfit that my dad got them.
And here is Jack. Not a happy camper.
Sweet boys.





No comments:
Post a Comment