We headed to the doctor for their six month appointment on Thursday.
Blake is 17 lbs. 1 oz. (32%), 26 inches long (23%), and his head is 44 1/2 cm around (63%). Surprise, surprise that his head is in the largest percentile out of the three. :)
Jack is 16 lbs. 4 oz. (18%), 26 1/2 inches long (41%), and his head is 42cm around (60%). It was a huge surprise that Jack's head wasn't that much smaller than Blake's.
Both boys are in perfect health and just doing so well. It seems like they are changing every day. I have a feeling this month will be filled with milestones.
I don't remember if I already blogged this, but Blake is finally rolling over from his back to his tummy. The best new news is that Blake can hold his bottle now and feed himself!! Hallelujah!! Having just one hand free is wonderful. Jack is not in the least bit interested in doing it, so we will continue to work on it. Jack is just days away from full-blown crawling. I have found myself buying anything that has a monkey on it for Jack. He is definitely my little monkey, so this is now his theme. :)
Garrett and I are just so proud of our boys and we are just crazy about them. God has blessed us in so many ways!!
My little monkey, Jack.
I think Blake may have gotten his Daddy's red checks. I love it!!
While the boys were napping today I was trying to get some presents wrapped so my tree wasn't naked anymore. I didn't get them finished before it was time to feed the boys, so I just left them off to the side and fed them. After Jack ate, he spotted the stack of gifts. So, like he does quite often, he flipped over on his boppy and tried to crawl off of it. I was able to document this.
Here he is after he has flipped and on his mission to the gifts.
Head diving onto the carpet and reaching for the gifts at the same time.





2 comments:
hm...what are the chances of photoshopping me and jake in that snow pic?? by the time seth got home, the snow had stopped and we didn't get a picture! :(
Holy Cow those are some big snowflakes!!! The front of your house is decorated so cute...I love the poles!! :-)
Post a Comment