Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Here comes Santa Claus...

Saturday was our neighborhood Christmas party with a special appearance by Santa!! We really only went to see the jolly old guy since our boys are quite old enough for bounce houses. It was really cold on Saturday so we bundled the boys up in the jogging stroller and headed to the club house.

I was a little concerned about the temperature and wanted to put a hat on the boys, but seeing the size of their heads we didn't have any. Then I remembered...I found Santa hats in the dollar bin at Target! I ran to their closet to get them and this is what Blake thought about it.
I love this picture!!!

Here is Jack after getting his Santa hat.

On our way to see Santa. No worries, I covered them with blankets after this photo op.
When we got to the party there was a line to see Santa, so we headed straight to it. We waited at least 30 minutes which was kind of annoying but then we realized that people were taking their own pictures, so we didn't mind. We were happy not to wait in a long line where the only picture you get is the one the teenager hired takes and then charges $10 for it. So, we were able to get quite a few pictures with Santa. Of course Blake didn't care to smile. He is so serious.


When we got home we decided to take pictures with the boys in front of the tree. They were dressed so cute so we couldn't resist. Unfortunately, sometime between leaving Santa and getting home the setting on our camera was switched and these didn't turn out so great. The camera decided to focus on the tree instead of us. These pictures turned out so cute though that I have to post them.
Blake and Mommy.

Blake and Daddy.

Jack and Daddy.

Jack and Mommy.

I love this one!

2 comments: