Anyway, we have had a lot of milestones the last couple of weeks. Blake is becoming a much better eater. He is actually opening his mouth so we don't have to pry it open. And he has figured out what to do with his tongue. It has made feeding time so much more pleasant.
Also, both boys are able to sit up for about a minute each. I was playing with them on the floor the other day and wondered if they would stay sitting up while I grabbed the camera. They sure did!! My boys are getting so big!!
Here is the biggie. Jack is sooo close to crawling. He can now get up on his knees and rock back and forth. Oh my. What am I going to do? I definitely didn't think that my almost 6 month old, that was born 4 weeks early, would be crawling so early.
Other than that, everyone is now healthy and we are doing great. I'm excited for Thanksgiving on Thursday as we open our home to 14 family and friends. We have so much to be thankful for this year!
Here are some pictures of our milestones and just major cuteness!
Blake loves looking at himself in the mirror on his play mat.
My big boys sitting up.





3 comments:
It just amazes me how quickly they grow! Adorable! I hope to see them soon.
Go Jack, Go!!!!
Yeah!!! Presley did the same thing with sitting...I didn't even know she could do it and when I sat her on the floor one day she just stayed :-) I can't believe he is already trying to crawl...actually I can because that sweet boy likes to m-o-v-e!!! lol:-)
Post a Comment