Here is Garrett with Jack the monkey and Blake the cow.
Family shot. Blake was very interested in grabbing his brother's costume.
Saturday morning we attended our very good friends' daughters' second birthday party. It was a costume party at the park in our neighborhood. It was such a beautiful morning and a great party! Thanks for including us in your special day Macie!!
We feed the boys at the party and then hopped in the car and headed to Austin for a family friend's wedding. We got to Austin just in time to feed the boys again and put them down for a nap before the wedding. We put the boys back into their costumes (we got lots of use out of them) and headed to the wedding with lots of toys and distractions in tow. I was prepared for anything and everything that might or could possibly happen. Luckily, nothing did happen other than a little screaming from Jack after some feedback from the sound system. I grabbed him so fast from his car seat and the screaming immediately subsided. That was the only fussing from either one of them all night. We ate, danced and visited with them taking little naps in between. Garrett and I couldn't believe what little troopers they were. They were well behaved during the ceremony and reception and slept in the car both ways to and from Austin. I think that because they were up so late the time change didn't effect them. They got up at 7:30 just like always. Wow, what great boys we have!!
Here are Blake and Mrs. Smith. She is the mom of my best friend growing up. I was like their 5th child.
Mrs. Sutton and Jack.
Our family. I changed the boys out of their costumes into tie onesies, khakis and loafers.





1 comment:
They are so stinkin cute in their costumes. And Kim, oh my gosh, that last picture of them together with huge smiles on their face could win a contest!!! It's definitely a framer :-)
Post a Comment