We didn't have their high chairs out yet and Sheila suggested that we feed them in the Bumbo seat because it is easy to clean, so that is what we did. Great idea!! We stripped the boys down, we knew they would make a mess, and the feeding frenzy began.
Neither boy took to it too well at first. I don't think they care for the taste. They did a great job swallowing, but they always have a sour look on their face. As the days go on, they seem to be liking it more and more.
Now I am just waiting on the baby cookbook I ordered to come in. It will give me recipes to make baby food. Then, on to the good stuff.
Little do they know what is about to happen to them.
*We did not leave them unattended on the kitchen counter, don't worry!





No comments:
Post a Comment