Kim...they are the absolute cutest things ever. That last thumb-sucking pic just stole my heart (reminds me of my baby girl). ENJOY them!!!!! They are growing up so fast!
Ohhhwaa, they are so precious!!! I love it when you update with pictures...they are growing up so fast (even from the last pics you posted). I can't believe it! :-(
My name is Kim and I am married to my high school sweetheart, Garrett. We have the two most wonderful boys, Jack and Blake. We are also expecting our first little girl, Kate, in December. God is good!!
3 comments:
Kim...they are the absolute cutest things ever. That last thumb-sucking pic just stole my heart (reminds me of my baby girl). ENJOY them!!!!! They are growing up so fast!
Ohhhwaa, they are so precious!!! I love it when you update with pictures...they are growing up so fast (even from the last pics you posted). I can't believe it! :-(
I can't believe that they're old enough to be in exersaucers! I love the last picture.
Post a Comment