Now we are just trying to get settled. The boys are eating every 3 to 3 1/2 hours and sleeping in between meals. They are just precious!
We went back to the pediatrician today to make sure they were gaining weight (which they are) and to monitor for jaundice (which they don't have). The doctor was very pleased with the boys and said they were right on track for newborns. This was music to our ears.
We are just so in love and can't get in enough kisses and snuggle time with these little guys. They are already looking different than just 5 days ago. Everyone has always told me to treasure every stage because it comes and goes so quickly, now I know what they are talking about.
I will continue to add more pictures when I'm not sleeping. :)
Is this not the cutest thing you have ever seen?
Being wheeled out of our room.
Garrett's about to get the car.
Thank you Kedra for the precious sign! Look how tiny the boys are.





3 comments:
So tiny! One for you and one for Garrett! You guys look so happy - Congrats! They are precious!
How are the dogs doing?
I'm so happy for y'all!!! :)
You look great and the boys are beautiful! I can't believe how tiny they are - how much do they weigh now?
Post a Comment