I am so anxious to see how much the boys weigh now. According to the scale at Garrett's parents' house; they both are over 6 pounds fully clothed and diapered. So, we will see.
I do know that my boys are already outgrowing their preemie clothes. :( I can't believe it. They are kind of in between sizes right now. Preemie is too short, but newborn is too wide. In a couple more weeks I'm sure I will be writing about how they are outgrowing newborn sizes. Boy oh boy, time flies.
We finally have gotten the rest of our newborn pictures and they are precious!! I am going to have a very hard time narrowing down my choices. I think I will just have to buy more frames.
Here is Jack after eating. Check out his new double chin.
Here is Blake after eating. Always looking so serious.
Typical: Blake sound asleep; Jack wide eyed and bushy tailed.
Buster keeping a protective eye on his brothers.
Blake snuggled in his swing.
Once again, Jack is wide eyed and bushy tailed in his swing.





1 comment:
Kim, the boys are just precious. I can't wait to meet them. I am glad ya'll are doing so well!
Post a Comment